OUTLOOK FREEWARE
Free Add-ins for Microsoft® Outlook®

Register

What Our Users Say : : :

"Remove Duplicate Messages works perfectly! Keep up the good work!"

"Ran duplicate remover (which was great). Have bookmarked site though to come back and look at one day. Thanks."

"Worked very well!"

Follow Us : : :

Convert MBOX Files to PST, EML, MSG, PDF, and DOCX Formats

Welcome, guest! You need to login in order to use this forum.
All Forums » Discussions About Free Outlook Add-Ins & Utilities » Convert MBOX Files to PST, EML, MSG, PDF, and DOCX Formats
Pages: Prev 1 2 3
RSS
Convert MBOX Files to PST, EML, MSG, PDF, and DOCX Formats
You can utilize OutlookFreeware­.com MBOX to PST Converter to Convert MBOX to PST Outlook file. With this tool, you can make selective items migration from MBOX to PST file. You can convert any sized MBOX file to PST or another format without facing any problem.
Hii,
I would like to suggest you these utilities that allows converting MBOX files to EML and MSG file formats so you can easily change MBOX files according to your requirement.
OutlookFreeware­.com MBOX to PST converter is a convenient tool to convert MBOX data to Outlook PST and save it to EML, HTML & MHT formats.Advance­d version includes plenty of advanced features, which can help you to view all emails along with attachments and export to Outlook PST.
OutlookFreeware­.com MBOX to PST is an efficient email extractor tool. It supports mailboxes of over 30 email clients including Mozilla Thunderbird, Apple Mail, PocoMail, SeaMonkey, Eudora, Opera Mail, Entourage database, and Gmail takeout backup etc. The application is easy to use and has a simple interface. Users with all levels of knowledge can navigate it with ease.
Recently, I want to migrate my MBOX file into EML file format. I have no idea, how to do it for the best results. Then, I did research on the internet and find some solutions to convert MBOX to EML file format. My first priority is always data security and most of the solutions do not provide the security of data. Some methods are easy to implement and give the best output. Then, I choose one way that is best in the software field according to my user experience to Export MBOX to EML file format. Hence, the MBOX Converter is the best way to convert MBOX files into EML file format.
Mozilla Thunderbird is an open-source administration program that supports the MBOX file format for storing emails and attachments. When a user wants to convert MBOX to PST file format, the manual process is first priority for users. Although it has some limitations it is an economical process. So, for the conversion of MBOX files to PST, you need to go through with the mentioned solution.
Looking for a free solution to Convert MBOX Files to PST, EML, MSG, and PDF, etc. file formats then, you need an efficient and quick solution. You can choose either a manual approach or an automatic approach to export MBOX files to PST and other file formats. The automatic solution is quick and responsive.
To convert to MBOX to PST use OutlookFreeware­.com Converter Tools. The tool can be used to convert MBOX files to PST, EML, and MSG formats. It is easy to use and provides a GUI. It supports exporting data from MBOX files into PST, and MSG, and it works with almost any email program that supports MBOX files. The advanced version is available as well.
MBOX to PST Converter is an efficient utility to import MBOX files to Outlook PST format. The tool performs the easy conversion of multiple MBOX/MBX files supported by any email clients to PST format without any data loss. In addition, it does not alter the original MBOX files structure even after the conversion process.
Danish
The most effortless way to Convert MBOX File to PST is by using a reliable and safe utility. In this concern, I recommend using OutlookFreeware­.com utilities. It permits users to convert MBOX file to file formats like PST, PDF, EML, and so on. You can try it free.
Finding effective ways to convert MBOX files to PDF format with attachments? Try this robust tool, OutlookFreeware­.com Convert MBOX to PDF. It is safe and trusted by many professionals. The Advanced version not only alters the original data but also maintains the folder hierarchy. The filter option allows the user to filter the unwanted emails and select the emails by date range. This tool allows you to convert MBOX to PDF effortlessly.
Pages: Prev 1 2 3
All Forums » Discussions About Free Outlook Add-Ins & Utilities » Convert MBOX Files to PST, EML, MSG, PDF, and DOCX Formats
Recent Blog Posts : : :

Mail Merge with Individual Attachments
This article shows how to quickly bulk-mail from Outlook to a list of recipients with different attachments.

Delete Duplicate Emails in Outlook
Microsoft Outlook is a popular organizer and a handy email application with many additional functions. But Outlook users are not immune to operational problems. One such problem is the repeated emails in the Outlook mailbox that occur due to errors or various failures.

Transfer Outlook Folders to a New Computer
Microsoft Outlook allows you to move information to another desktop by using PST data files, or by synchronizing the account with an email server. But what if you only need to move certain Outlook folders to a new computer?

Move Emails Between Folders in Outlook
You can create Outlook rules to automatically allocate emails to new folders. But to relocate messages and change the folder structure, Outlook does not offer automated tools. Let's see how you can move or copy emails manually and in an alternative manner.

18 Reasons Why Outlook Duplicates Emails, Contacts, Tasks, and Calendar Entries
Duplicate Outlook items can occur for a variety of reasons. Unnecessary copies of emails, appointments and meetings, contacts, tasks, notes, and journal entries can appear unexpectedly and interfere with your work. In this article, we have collected the most common causes of Outlook duplicates and suggested ways to deal with them.

More in blog...

Trusted Software : : :

110 Power Add-Ins for Outlook

© 2010-2024 Relief Software. All Rights Reserved. Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Use  |  EULA