Free Add-ins for Microsoft® Outlook®

Register

What Our Users Say : : :

"Outlook Freeware is excellent - it did exactly what it promised to do!"

"Worked great! I will install on other computer. Thanks!"

"Thanks a lot, you help me to remove my duplicated contacts. Good work!"

Follow Us : : :

Backup Outlook Folders and Items

Welcome, guest! You need to login in order to use this forum.
All Forums » Discussions About Free Outlook Add-Ins & Utilities » Backup Outlook Folders and Items
Pages: 1
RSS
Backup Outlook Folders and Items
Discuss this utility here.
Hello,
I need to back up all sent and received messages to eml files in the background or by scheduler without any user actions. Is it possible?
zbx,

It is not possible with free utilities.
We have a commercial product called ReliefJet Essentials.
It has such possibility using Outlook 2007/2010 rules integration.
Outlook Freeware, I can't find the 'CSV backup report file', where can I find it or specify its location?
Art Malin,

This option available in the Advanced version of the utility only.
How do I restore a backup?
Howard Atkins,

It depends on the format that you have used for the backup.
For .MSG backup you need to use Import Messages from MSG utility.
If you want to back up the message folders locally (in addition to keeping them on the server), you can automatically move or delete older items with AutoArchive or export the items to a .pst file that you can restore later as needed and use by importing.

Select File > Open & Export > Import/Export.
Select Export to a file, and then select Next.
Select Outlook Data File (.pst), and select Next.
Select the mail folder you want to back up and select Next.
Choose a location and name for your backup file, and then select Finish.
If you want to ensure no one has access to your files, enter and confirm a password, and then select OK.

I hope this is helpful!
Lewis Bert
Hi, I want to thank you for sharing this interesting information.
it's great that nowadays we have an opportunity to share our thoughts. it seems to me, blogs and online services are our future. One and good example.
We really hope we were able to help you resolve your issues.
If you are looking for the best utility to back up Outlook folders and items. I strongly recommend the most advanced and sophisticated tool. With the ability to download and back up Outlook mailbox data to your computer, PC, or external hard drive, the OutlookFreeware­.com supports saving emails in various file formats, such as PST, PDF, EML, MSG, and MBOX, offering unparalleled flexibility. The Advanced version maintains folder hierarchy during backups and removes duplicate emails based on various criteria. This tool is vital for anyone needing robust and flexible email backup solutions.
Pages: 1
All Forums » Discussions About Free Outlook Add-Ins & Utilities » Backup Outlook Folders and Items
Recent Blog Posts : : :

Mail Merge with Individual Attachments
This article shows how to quickly bulk-mail from Outlook to a list of recipients with different attachments.

Delete Duplicate Emails in Outlook
Microsoft Outlook is a popular organizer and a handy email application with many additional functions. But Outlook users are not immune to operational problems. One such problem is the repeated emails in the Outlook mailbox that occur due to errors or various failures.

Transfer Outlook Folders to a New Computer
Microsoft Outlook allows you to move information to another desktop by using PST data files, or by synchronizing the account with an email server. But what if you only need to move certain Outlook folders to a new computer?

Move Emails Between Folders in Outlook
You can create Outlook rules to automatically allocate emails to new folders. But to relocate messages and change the folder structure, Outlook does not offer automated tools. Let's see how you can move or copy emails manually and in an alternative manner.

18 Reasons Why Outlook Duplicates Emails, Contacts, Tasks, and Calendar Entries
Duplicate Outlook items can occur for a variety of reasons. Unnecessary copies of emails, appointments and meetings, contacts, tasks, notes, and journal entries can appear unexpectedly and interfere with your work. In this article, we have collected the most common causes of Outlook duplicates and suggested ways to deal with them.

More in blog...

Trusted Software : : :

110 Power Add-Ins for Outlook

© 2010-2024 Relief Software. All Rights Reserved. Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Use  |  EULA