OUTLOOK FREEWARE
Free Add-ins for Microsoft® Outlook®

Register

What Our Users Say : : :

"I converted all of my files. Thanks! Worked great."

"It worked very well, thank you! "

"I needed a good free software to import my email data from Network Solutions to Microsoft Outlook. It served its purpose. Thank you for having such a good software."

Follow Us : : :

Convert Outlook PST Files to MBOX, EML, MSG, HTML, PDF and DOCX

Welcome, guest! You need to login in order to use this forum.
All Forums » Discussions About Free Outlook Add-Ins & Utilities » Convert Outlook PST Files to MBOX, EML, MSG, HTML, PDF and DOCX
Pages: 1
RSS
Convert Outlook PST Files to MBOX, EML, MSG, HTML, PDF and DOCX
Discuss these converters here.
Hi,
When I start the converter PST to MBOX I recieve the error message " Invalid profile:" ". What can I do to prevent this error?

Thanks in advance.
Luc
Luc Dedecker,

The utility require MS Outlook installed and profile configured.
Do you have an Outlook?
Now, converting data from one format to another is a widespread practice. I was also looking for a tool to export my Outlook emails to another email program's MBOX file format. Then a friend of mine shared a post with a link to an email conversion tool. With the help of the PST converter, I have easily converted the PST file to MSG file format. It is a user-friendly tool. I could export all of my emails to the MSG file format. That is why I am here to spend some time so that other necessary people can easily find the appropriate solution to convert PST to MSG file formats.
Many users want to convert their PST files into MBOX file format. PST files are large in size and have more chance of corruption. But they don’t know how to do it? But I will suggest to you one informative blog that provides every solution in simple steps.

It is a time-taking process and high chance of data corruption. If you are looking for a fast-moving solution and you want to save your valuable time. This tool provides high-security of data and an error-free solution. The OutlookFreeware­.com PST to MBOX Converter is one of the best tools to convert files from PST to MBOX file format.
I would like to recommend you to use OutlookFreeware­.com PST to PDF Converter that can easily convert PST files into PDF documents along with all attachments.
Key features:-
1. It can convert single or multiple PST files into PDF format at once without any data loss.
2. It can also convert password protected PST files into PDF documents without any hassle.
3. It can convert large sized PST files into PDF format without any restrictions.
4. It maintain the hierarchy of all files and folder during conversion.
5. It save converted PDF files at user specified location.
6. Use it free version to know more about this software.
The OutlookFreeware­.con PST2PDF Converter utility is the best option for converting PST files to PDF. This utility can transfer all Outlook PST File elements, such as emails, calendars, contacts, journals, and notes. The Advanced version also keeps the folder hierarchy intact when converting to the PST file format. OutlookFreeware­.con utilities can also convert one or more Outlook PST files to other formats.
Pages: 1
All Forums » Discussions About Free Outlook Add-Ins & Utilities » Convert Outlook PST Files to MBOX, EML, MSG, HTML, PDF and DOCX
Recent Blog Posts : : :

Mail Merge with Individual Attachments
This article shows how to quickly bulk-mail from Outlook to a list of recipients with different attachments.

Delete Duplicate Emails in Outlook
Microsoft Outlook is a popular organizer and a handy email application with many additional functions. But Outlook users are not immune to operational problems. One such problem is the repeated emails in the Outlook mailbox that occur due to errors or various failures.

Transfer Outlook Folders to a New Computer
Microsoft Outlook allows you to move information to another desktop by using PST data files, or by synchronizing the account with an email server. But what if you only need to move certain Outlook folders to a new computer?

Move Emails Between Folders in Outlook
You can create Outlook rules to automatically allocate emails to new folders. But to relocate messages and change the folder structure, Outlook does not offer automated tools. Let's see how you can move or copy emails manually and in an alternative manner.

18 Reasons Why Outlook Duplicates Emails, Contacts, Tasks, and Calendar Entries
Duplicate Outlook items can occur for a variety of reasons. Unnecessary copies of emails, appointments and meetings, contacts, tasks, notes, and journal entries can appear unexpectedly and interfere with your work. In this article, we have collected the most common causes of Outlook duplicates and suggested ways to deal with them.

More in blog...

Trusted Software : : :

110 Power Add-Ins for Outlook

© 2010-2024 Relief Software. All Rights Reserved. Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Use  |  EULA